Mount Eerie - Ocean Roar @AAC
1. Mount Eerie - Pale Lights (9:58)
2. Mount Eerie - Ocean Roar (2:47)
3. Mount Eerie - Ancient Times (1:11)
4. Mount Eerie - Instrumental (5:32)
5. Mount Eerie - Waves (4:57)
6. Mount Eerie - Engel Der Luft (Popol Vuh) (3:15)
7. Mount Eerie - I Walked Home Beholding (4:05)
8. Mount Eerie - Instrumental (6:59)
Durée: 38 minutes 44 secondes
Genre: alternative rock,experimental,
"Hot on the heels of their stellar 2012 album Clear Moon, Mount Eerie announced the release of their second record of the year. Ocean Roar comes out September 4 on Phil Elverum’s own P.W. Elverum and Son label. Both of these 2012 albums were recorded in Elverum’s personal studio, a former church in Anacortes, WA.
A press release describes the album as “the audio equivalent of the blanket of thick dark water vapor that covers the Pacific Northwest for most of the year, revealing only brief glimpses of illumination.” If that description goes over your head, the release also goes on to describe it as being “more experimental than the average album,” insisting that the tracks aren’t songs, per se, but “studies in sound, attempts to alter the way the brain experiences its surroundings after being subjected to endless chords, repeating note flurries, stretched drones. It’s “psychedelic” in same way as seasickness or vertigo. Warmth and distortion, burning driftwood, 9 months of rain.”"
Comme prévu, voilà le second album de l'année de Mount Eriee...
[BS] ou [ES] ou [TB] ou [HitF] ou [RG]